A weekly challenge to re-create data-driven visualizations.
How to Participate
- Recreate the solution to a data-driven visualization.
- Challenges are released on Wednesdays (Hence the name).
- Re-create the solution any day you want.
- Download the solution at anytime.
- Solution walk-throughs are shared on Saturdays. They are at the bottom of the challenge.
Just starting out?
Our challenges range from easier to really really hard. If you are just getting started learning the platforms it can feel really intimidating. That’s why we’ve created the WOW Essentials. These are challenges for individuals just getting started.
Tableau WOW Essentials →
About Workout Wednesday
Workout Wednesday is a weekly challenge to re-create a data-driven visualization. The challenges are designed to kick-start personal development in Tableau and Power BI.
Each Wednesday a challenges are released and participants are asked to replicate the challenge that is posed as closely as possible.
When you think you have it, leave a comment with a link to your visualization, share on Tableau Public, or post on Twitter for others to enjoy.
Solutions are also posted in the blogs of our strong community.