How is it that time of the week already? This week I have a challenge for you which hones in on some of the Map Layers and Spatial Calculations. It is using a dataset recreated by a colleague of mine Dan Farmer as he posted a similar visualisation internally. Thanks for the inspiration Dan.
- Dashboard Size: 1000px by 600 px
- # of Sheets – up to you
- Create a Map which shows
- the Pump locations
- number of deaths at certain locations
- the density of deaths
- the average distance to pump based on individual deaths
- Create two bar charts to show average distance to pump and number of deaths within the Average Distance
- Create an action to be able to change the pump buffer on the map
When you publish your solution on Tableau Public make sure to take the time and include a link to the original inspiration. Also include the hashtag #WOW2021 in your description to make it searchable!