Hello and welcome to week 38 of our CRM Analytics WoW challenges!
This week we are exploring Single-Click Interactions through Dashboard Widgets!
This feature allows you to create a curated journey for your users turning a static dashboard into a dynamic navigation experience that progressively reveals more details.
The teams at Salesforce CRM Analytics are constantly releasing new options for this feature including launching a flow (BETA).
- Create (or use a previously created) dataset using any object within your Salesforce Dev Org.
- Create your pages within a new dashboard. Keep in mind the idea is to use the navigation flow to reveal more details from start to finish.
- Start with a chart widget – create the interaction (event & action) on this widget for navigation
- On your second page, continue using different widgets to display the next level of detail.
- Add two new interactions – one to reset to initial view & one to return to the previous screen. In the video below we have also added the action menu to open the Salesforce record page!
- In the video below you will see the flow using single-click interactions to navigate seamlessly through the pages, widgets and data.
This week uses the data from the standard objects that come with the CRMA Dev-Org. If this is your first challenge, you can sign up for a dev org here: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/promo/orgs/analytics-de
After you finish your workout, share a screenshot of your solutions or interesting insights on Twitter or LinkedIn using the hashtags #WOW2023 and #CRMA and tag @genetis, @PreenzJ, @LaGMills and @JaackParry. (Or you can use this handy link to do that)
Also make sure to fill out the Submission Tracker to track your progress and help us judge the difficulty of our challenges.