This week we are looking at using the new set action options available in 2020.2.
I had a great introduction to these new features by Bethany Fox from the information lab, where she told the story of what is in and out of your shopping basket. I have took that idea and changes it to Pizza Toppings!
- Dashboard Size: 800px by 500px
- MAX 5 Sheets
- Create a shape filter by Type (Using the Icons Below, Images handmade myself)
- Create a product chart showing the price of each product, whether it is Vegetarian and whether you have added it to the pizza or not
- Create a total price vs a budget parameter, broken down by each type
- Create a list of all products added on the right
- Use the Menu Options in Tooltips to ADD or REMOVE product from the Pizza
This week uses a made up data with Pizza Products and Prices. You can get it here at data.world
When you publish your solution on Tableau Public make sure to take the time and include a link to the original inspiration. Also include the hashtag #WOW2020 in your description to make it searchable!