Welcome to WoW Week 7!
Have you ever needed to show different or conditional information on a dashboard… that is not actually a part of the page being viewed?? Or maybe you want to make changes to a dashboard but not yet ready to render them to a user?? Need to optimize dashboard efficiency or load time? There are many reasons to utilize hidden dashboard pages, try it out below and let us know your use case.
If you do not already have a Analytics dev org, sign up for one here. You can always go back through the #WOW2023 posts to work any challenges missed.
- Create a new dashboard in the shared app
- Add 4 dashboard pages each with a unique name
- Add a single global filter on Billing Country to each page
- 1st page – Add a chart showing Billing Countries with sum of Absolute Discount, sorted decending
- Rename the page “Absolute Discount”
- 2nd page – Add a chart showing Billing Countries with sum of Total Price , sorted decending
- Rename this page “Total Price”
- 3rd page – Add a chart showing Billing Countries with sum of List Price, sorted decending
- Rename this page “List Price”
- 4th page – Add a chart showing Billing Countries with sum of Sale Price, sorted decending
- Rename the page “Sale Price”
- Add Navigation to each of the 4 pages
- Add links to “List Price” and “Total Price” on Absolute Discount page
- Add links to “List Price” and “Total Price” on Total Price page
- Users should only see tabs for “Absolute Discount” and “Total Price”
The resulting dashboard should look something like this with navigation to the hidden pages from the links:
After you finish your workout, share a screenshot of your solutions or interesting insights on Twitter or LinkedIn using the hashtags #WOW2023 and #CRMA and tag @genetis, @PreenzJ, @LaGMills and @JaackParry. (Or you can use this handy link to do that)
Also make sure to fill out the Submission Tracker to track your progress and help us judge the difficulty of our challenges.