I thought I would end the year with a simple Sales Performance dashboard. It is a recreation from Pradeep Kumar G‘s viz. What I love about this viz is how simplistic it looks and sticking with a “Brand”.
This week, we create something similar, keeping it simplistic and on “Brand”
- Dashboard 1000 x 800
- Create a weekly sales area chart to act as a header
- Create a year filter
- Create a marginal histogram with Month Year, Subcategory and Sales
- Create a map with Sales too
- Make sure you can filter using the Map and Year
- Make sure you highlight the marginal histogram on highlighting
- Match Tooltips
- Keep to a “Brand” of your choice
This week uses the Superstore Data Set from 2019.3 (it goes through the end of 2019)
When you publish your solution on Tableau Public make sure to take the time and include a link to the original inspiration. Also include the hashtag #WorkoutWednesday2019 in your description to make it searchable!
After you finish your workout, share on Twitter using the hashtag #WorkoutWednesday2019 and tag @AnnUJackson, @LukeStanke, @lorna_eden, and @curtisharris_!
Keep an eye out for the solution video – that will be ready shortly!
3 thoughts on “#WorkoutWednesday2019 Week 51 – Sales Performance Dashboard”
My first Workout Wednesday and my first ever tweet!
Hope it all got registered OK.
nice challege. Here’s my shot: http://bit.ly/2019w45_ww
-damn axis line-