- Format: 375x667px
- Create a bar chart which displays the sub-category label on top of its bar
- Label all bars to the right of the maximum value in view
- Create a parameter that changes the display from a percent of total view to a raw order count view
- Create a progress shadow for every bar
- Show progress to 100% or progress to the maximum value depending on the parameter selection
- Only use one sheet
- Match formatting and colors #222222, #181818, #f28e2b
- Match tooltips
- Make sure there is adequate padding from the edges of the dashboard
DatasetThis week uses the superstore dataset for Tableau 2018.3. You can get it here at data.world
ShareAfter you finish your workout, share on Twitter using the hashtag #WorkoutWednesday2019 and tag @AnnUJackson, @LukeStanke, @lorna_eden, and @curtisharris_!
Track your progressAlso, don’t forget to track your progress using this Workout Wednesday form.
When you publish your solution on Tableau Public make sure to take the time and include a link to the original inspiration.