- Format: 800px by 800px
- Create KPI stats which include Sales, Profit, Profit Ratio, Discount and Quantity for the latest year
- Create a YoY change from the latest year to the previous year, with an up down arrow depending on the value
- Try to keep this calculation flexible, try not to hard code the years in
- Create a line chart, with the last 12 months highlighted in a different colour
- Only show Min and Max values for each KPI on the line chart
- Actions – Be able to select a KPI (Value or YoY) to change the chart to reflect that KPI over time.
- Make sure you have include the instructions, but only when selected.
- Match tooltips and formatting
DatasetThis week uses the EU superstore dataset for Tableau 2019.1. You can get it here at data.world
ShareAfter you finish your workout, share on Twitter using the hashtag #WorkoutWednesday2019 and tag @AnnUJackson, @LukeStanke, @lorna_eden, and @curtisharris_!
Track your progressAlso, don’t forget to track your progress using this Workout Wednesday form.
When you publish your solution on Tableau Public make sure to take the time and include a link to the original inspiration.