Happy new year and welcome to 2024! We have new contributors and a few ideas for this year, if you haven’t seen it already, you can find the announcement here.
In case you haven’t noticed yet, this year is a leap year so this weeks challenge aims at identifying those in CRMA. It is not the hardest challenge technically, however as far as I can tell, we are using an undocumented function, which might make it a bit tricky!
- Create the bar chart below
- Each bar represents one year (1895 – 2001)
- the length of the bar is represents the “Value” in the dataset (it’s a random number so no insights to be gained here)
- They are blue by default and red when they are a leap year
- Notice that 1900 was NOT a leap year, while the year 2000 was. (That is correct)
- The whole challenge does not need a recipe and all calculations should be done within a compare table in a CRMA dashboard
The resulting dashboard should look something like this:
You can find the dataset to use for this weeks challenge here: https://data.world/genetis/wow-2024-01-leap-years
After you finish your workout, share a screenshot of your solutions or interesting insights.
Also make sure to fill out the Submission Tracker to track your progress and help us judge the difficulty of our challenges.