community

#WOW2022 W40: Power BI: Field Parameters with Conditional Formatting

Introduction This month we are getting the #WorkoutWednesday community involved in the challenges with Community Month. Each week we’re going to have an outstanding member of our community present a challenge. This week we have one of the best out there, Sekou Tyler, gracing us with his presence. Sekou is an accomplished BI professional and …

#WOW2022 W40: Power BI: Field Parameters with Conditional Formatting Read More

#WOW2022 | Week 40 | Applying Accessibility Principles to Data Visualization

Introduction October is Community Month here at Workout Wednesday. This means that each challenge will be brought to you by a guest coach from our wonderful data community Kicking things off this week, we have a challenge by Collin Smith (@collinalldata).  “Have you ever tried to incorporate accessibility into a Tableau dashboard? Incorporating accessibility into our …

#WOW2022 | Week 40 | Applying Accessibility Principles to Data Visualization Read More

2021 W38 | Tableau: How Can You Quickly Tell the Net Change Between Two Dates? (Community Challenge)

Introduction This week’s challenge is by Will Perkins About Will: Will has been actively involved with the external Tableau Community over the past 3 years. He has spoken at Tableau Fringe Fests, multiple TUGs, and mentored various individuals in one-off questions or more long term instances. At work, he has helped build an internal global …

2021 W38 | Tableau: How Can You Quickly Tell the Net Change Between Two Dates? (Community Challenge) Read More

#WOW2021 week 21: How often is Sean listening to his favorite songs?

Introduction I’m really putting myself out there this week. But it’s for a good cause, so here we go! If you aren’t familiar, I love listen to music…who doesn’t though, right? Pretty sure I’m in the majority here. Anywho, being that my second hobby is data visualization, I really like visualizing about music. So anytime …

#WOW2021 week 21: How often is Sean listening to his favorite songs? Read More

Scroll to Top